Monday, November 30, 2009

A Blog Entry about Nothing

There isn’t much of an entry that I have to put in this week.

It isn’t that I’ve run out of things to talk about already since I finally made room in my life for this blog. To know me is to know that that would be a total lie. There is always something for me to talk about.

The hurdles of life and other general topics, and given that the Thanksgiving holidays have passed, there is always something within that. Even though it has been many years since a good family drama broke out simply because of the holiday. Then, there is my favorite-yet-not-so-favorite subject the ass that is my near-forty-year-old sister doing a ton of wrong just to get over on people in oppose to doing an ounce of right to work to at least try to further herself in this life for the purpose of her son who deserves a life better than the life he got.

That can be a few entries.

Oh, I almost forgot a couple of things. I am less than a hundred shy of having 1,000 friends on Facebook without even trying. The downfall to that is that I inherit my first stalker that I had to block. I had to try and tell the lady to calm down but she was acting banana. Every time I logged in, she was sending me messages and chat to the point it just got too much. She was phyne—or at least the picture of her profile—but I’ve had my fair share of beautiful crazy women. They’re good to take to bed. They’re not so safe to sleep next to. The second thing was the queen that I talked about in the last two blogs (below) decided to hit me up on Facebook last week. I was thinking he was trying to win my good graces. However, I don’t think he made the connection that I am the same guy he just got into it with a few weeks ago. He saw a man. He saw some dick. I just see a got-damn shame, too dumb to know the people he has pissed off. I guess there is just too many names and faces too remember.

My lack of an entry is not due to laziness. Rather, it is because I’m not that I don’t have time to committee to a full-on entry about something. I am in the final-final stages of finishing up this book to send off. I wanted to send it off tomorrow—a decent rough draft—but that doesn’t seem like it is going to happen. The problem with sending it off next week is that my mom is going to have outpatient surgery after that and will need me to see about her. So, if I get it out by the 14th or the 15th of December, I’ll be good. It will be a nice gift for the publisher.

The only wise words I can muster this morning to pass on is not to wait until the change of a new year or a new month to make your New Year’s resolution. Start now. I’ve been trying to live mine since the tail end of August, so that it will pay later on.

Meanwhile, that is it other than I have fallen in love with this Graff watch (MasterGraff 47 Ø) found at www.graffwatches.com

No comments:

Post a Comment