Sunday, February 15, 2009

UPDATE

I couldn't let the month of February pass without logging in at least one entry.

As I have been pressing and pumping hard to get these two novels out and getting this play ready to submit to another contest ready to block it for somethign that isn't so iconoclast, I have pretty much neglected many of my online social groups, from Ning (I love) to Socialgo (I tolerate) to my most recent add-ons that include ISeeColor ( I love the spirit of upliftedness and intellect) to TraderPlanet (I love for the infor and insight to the financial markets). This doesnot include my long ago abandonments of Facebook and MySpace. Perhaps, I am still haunted after all of these years by the rise and utter fall of BlackPlanet and BlackVoices, which I believe one is still in operation and the otehr merged with another social networked but still lack its initial appeal.

I have decided to take a short wirting break (which is a HUGE step for me seeing that I have written everday in some way, shape or forme since I was fifteen years old) and devote more time to get my boaard game out on the market via gaming firms, I am going to change ALL of my profile picsor at least those I remember signing up for. LOL

Although there is major dispute whether or not I am photogenic or not (I totally don't think I am), I have opted for a casual chic look. I figure this would be a nice small yet visible way of celbrating my small accomplishments thus far this year. Somethign I am ingraning into my routine this year--celbrating (or simply acknowledging) all accomplishments--from my most recent read of Sales Dogs by Brian Singer and The New Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles.

So, as we come into the month of March, I have vowered not to work on any major projects (with the exception of the play which is pretty much complete in rough draft form). I probably can't hold to my vow, but at least I have put that out there as a goal of mine that I want to accomplish--and celebrate later on.

Meanwhile, with getting my game ready which I have been working on since the very early part of 2007, seriously since 2008, I have decided ot catch up on some moreing reading.

  • Secrets of teh Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker
  • Beyond Wall Street: The Art of Investing by S.L. Mintz, Dana Dakin, and Thomas Willison
  • The Craft of Investing by John Train

along with ACTUALLY playing with my practice Forex account that I've signed up for since God knows when.

Later.

P.S. Since I am on this little mini vacation, I promise to do better in place of my blog entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment